Friday, February 5, 2010

Who Runs This?


Last night was supposed to be a peaceful night. I got off work early and was looking forward to a leisurely afternoon of picking up, straightening, and - finally - yoga. All was well until yoga.

I set the mood with soft lighting, calming music in the background, the room was a perfect 70 degrees and I stood ready in my flexi clothes and bare feet.


Somewhere around minute 15, the dogs began to wrestle. I chose to ignore them because that's the key to yoga - blocking out the rest of the world. Then around minute 20, I hear snarling but I'm not going to let them do this to me. I deserve some rest.


During minute 24, in between my third deep breath, I'm in downward dog and then get bumped in the left ankle. Frustrated, I look up and then fall to the ground in shock.


Klea is trying her best to run away with Ginger on her back... thrusting... feverishly.


I can't handle it so I yell, "Get off of her!!" and immediately reach for my phone. Obviously, Ginger needs to have a chat with her Momma.


I'm telling you right now, that these two need to work out their issues because it is stressing me the F out.






No comments:

Post a Comment