Friday, March 19, 2010

Not Even a Twinge

Dad just left without me to go on a family outing. You would think that I'd feel ashamed, but I don't. It's nice to not have anywhere to go, anyone to see, or anything to do today.

For someone on vacay, I've been running around non-stop and I'm really tired. I think I'm going to sneak a nap in while he's gone.

And it'll finally be quiet for a few hours. Ginger has not stopped barking at him since he came in here last Friday. She even barked on his way out the door as a final farewell.

Klea is going crazy trying to love so many people at once. Cam is her new fav person because he rubs her belly non-stop. Like for hours. It's kinda crazy.

And I'm pretty sure that Wilbur is trying to chew his way to freedom because he doesn't want to be touched/held/petted/spied on anymore.

And I need to clean because the dogs are losing their minds with all the extra people smells in here.

But first I think we're going to take a family nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment