Friday, September 24, 2010

Cats, Cats, Everywhere!

This is an email I sent my Mom today,

"By the way, Klea has been waking me up at around 5am for the last 3 days with her barking. So this morning I finally got up to see what she was going on about. We went on the porch and there’s a cat! Sleeping on my patio chair! Like he lives there! What do you suggest?




Keep in mind that I already told Mr. Cat that he can’t live there but I’m looking for more suggestions."

This is what she sent back,

"Well, if that didn't work, I can't think of what might!!!! :)




Seriously, Gram used to plant Merigolds each and every year because they supposedly keep cats away ... and come to think of it I rarely ever saw any around ... .but then again we also always had dogs on the premises .... coincidence???"


So, I guess I'm in the market for marigolds. Yay, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment