Monday, January 18, 2010

I Would if I Could

I have been feeling tired all of the time lately. Tired and irritable. I don't want to say that I don't know why because I do. This is how I always feel when I have too much responsibility and no outlet. It's not that I want to shirk my responsibilities, it's that I am becoming overwhelmed with the stress and pressure.

The brood is doing well. Maybe feeling a bit neglected because I'm really not in the mood to play. I can't even tell you the last time I let Wilbur run around. The last few weeks were hectic what with both dogs being sick at some point and me having the world's longest running cold and fever. Plus funds have been really tight and I can't seem to get enough sleep (I've already given up on it being restful).

So, basically, on the list of things that MUST get done some time this week are:

* fold and put away 6 (yes, six!) baskets of clothes
* buy groceries (I have one box of spaghetti, one jar of sauce, and a yellow pear that started out green)
* vacuum and clean stubborn stains in carpet
* clean bathrooms
* wash 2 weeks worth of laundry
* clean kitchen
* clean Wilbur's cage
* buy toiletries (have 1/2 roll left and its in guest bath)
* buy dog food
* pay all utilities and car

People, I have only one excuse. I was so sick and it lingered for weeks. Actually, its still here dripping from my left nostril. But now, everything's so grody that I don't want to do it. I know it's going to take forever and there's no one to share the load with. Unless you're volunteering...

No comments:

Post a Comment